Governor of Ogun State, Prince Dapo Abiodun, will formally kick-off the campaigns of the All Progressives Party (APC) for the forthcoming local government elections on Monday.
In a press statement issued by Acting Publicity Secretary of APC in Ogun State, Comrade Tunde Oladunjoye, the Governor will commence on Monday with visits to Imeko Afon and Yewa North Local Government Areas.
The Governor will use the period of the tour to commission projects completed by State and Local Government Councils, inspect ongoing projects and and at the end of the tour of each local government area, hold a town hall meeting to receive feedback from the good people of Ogun State.
The statement advised all members of the party and the general public that will attend the events to strictly comply with the COVID-19 protocols.
OGUN APC CARETAKER COMMITTEE
Friday, March 24
- Odeda LG Congratulates Governor Dapo, and Pray for his successful 2nd term in Office
- Dapo Abiodun is our Governor-Concerned APC Leaders
- 2023 General Election: We are Ready to Deliver over 50k Votes for Dapo Abiodun and all APC Assemblies in Ogun- BAT PROJECT’23
- Ogun 2023:Ogun state Crusaders seeks support for Abiodun,APC.
- Iyaloja General joined MC Oluomo as He inaugurates “Connecting Grassroots Initiative” (CGI) for Asiwaju and Sanwoolu Campaign efforts.
- 2023 General Election: BAAT Men and Women Support Group Commences Grassroots Campaign
- 2023 Presidential Election: Iyaloja General Played Host to Idoma Community at her Lagos Office
- Iyaloja General Hosted Governor Babajide Sanwoolu in Crucial Meeting with Market Leaders